- A UNIVERSAL UNDERLAY: Prepare all your surfaces with this diverse product that can be used on canvas, paper or wood. This opaque primer allows you to improve the adhesion of the most porous surfaces. Gesso should be painted onto the chosen surface before applying your acrylic paints.
- EASY APPLICATION: Apply a thin layer of this universal plaster to your substrate using a flat brush, acrylic paint spalter brush or paint spatula. Apply this gesso to any clean, non-greasy surface to fill any holes before applying your acrylic colours.
- QUICK DRYING: Prepare your brushes, paint palette and acrylic paint pots while drying your acrylic coating. In less than an hour, you will have a perfectly rough surface.
- A MANIPULABLE PRODUCT: The Pébéo gesso from the Studio Acrylics range mixes perfectly with each other. Keep the black of your undercoat or create a grey gesso by combining it with the white gesso.
- IDEAL PREPARATION: Requiring no prior preparation, this black coating allows you to waterproof all your substrates thanks to its thick, particularly covering texture. This waterproofing coating is the tool your paint case was missing.
PEBEO Gesso 500 ml, Black